Scroll to Top

Jon Gosselin Is Married to Fiancee Stephanie Lebo After 4 Years

By admin / Published on Monday, 24 Nov 2025 04:04 AM / No Comments / 2 views
greenhost247.com


Jon Gosselin is officially married again following his and fiancée Stephanie Lebo’s wedding.

Gosselin and Lebo tied the knot on Sunday, November, 23, in an intimate ceremony in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, according to a Entertainment Tonight. The pair wed at The Barn at Silverstone, in front of 180 guests, including two of Gosselin’s eight kids, Hannah and Collin, as well as Lebo’s daughter, Juliana.

“Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason,” Jon told his new bride, per the press release. “I feel like the luckiest man in the world, because I get to grow old with my best friend and the love of my life.”

The bride wore the romantic Tasha wedding gown by Eddy K., surrounded by seven of her closest friends, who made up her bridal party.

Jon-Gosselin-and-Stephanie-543804350_18518779438026275_912391748047456981_n


Related: Celebrity Weddings of 2025: Stars Who Got Married This Year

Many stars went to the chapel and said “I do” in 2025. Thank You! You have successfully subscribed. Subscribe to newsletters Please enter a valid email. Subscribe By signing up, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive emails from Us Weekly Deal of the Day Black Friday Find! Meghan Markle’s Go-To […]

Gosselin, for his part, had his 21-year-old son Collin, as well as his brothers and new brothers-in-law, by his side when he said “I do.”

The newlyweds will honeymoon next year, when they set sail on a Caribbean cruise.

Gosselin, 48, went public with his and Lebo’s relationship in August 2023, revealing at the time that the couple had already been secretly dating for two years.

“We met at a backyard barbecue at a mutual friend Dean’s house,” Gosselin recalled in an interview with The Sun. “It was a hillbilly thing, we let fireworks off, it was fun. I had been single for a few months after Colleen [Conrad] and I broke up.” (He and Conrad dated for seven years before splitting in August 2021.)

After the party, Gosselin and Lebo, 38, began messaging each other and “never stopped talking,” which led to a date. Despite their instant connection, Lebo was not overly familiar with Gosselin’s reality TV past with ex-wife Kate Gosselin and their eight children — twins Mady and Cara and sextuplets Collin, Hannah, Alexis, Aaden, Leah and Joel — on TLC’s Jon & Kate Plus 8, which aired from 2007 to 2017.

“I did know who he was when I first met him, although I haven’t watched the show as faithfully as some others have, but I knew who he was and I had seen him DJing before,” Lebo explained. “So I knew about his past and everything, although I was never Team Jon or Team Kate because I just didn’t know enough or watch the show that much.”

Where Jon and Kate Gosselin Stand With Each of Their 8 Children


Related: Where Jon and Kate Gosselin Stand With Each of Their 8 Children

Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin rose to fame because of their family, but the duo haven’t always been on good terms with all of their kids. The former couple, who were married from 1999 to 2009, became parents in October 2000 with the arrival of twins Mady and Cara. In 2004, the Gosselins became a […]

Jon’s headline-making 2009 divorce from Kate and their lengthy custody dispute left its mark on Jon as he tried to move on with his life in the years that followed. (While Jon received custody of Collin and Hannah after his and Kate’s split, he remained estranged from his other six children, of whom Kate retained custody.)

“I never thought relationships were easy,” he noted. “I always thought my relationships were going to be a struggle and people would always have a chip on their shoulder where they’d say, ‘Screw you, you’re famous and I don’t have anything and I’ve had to give up this or that.’ But this time it’s not like that at all. It’s easy.”

In April 2024, Jon hinted at his plans to remarry while gushing over his connection with Lebo.

“She makes me smile,” he exclusively told Us Weekly at the time. “I’m definitely proposing. I’m getting married [and] I think she’ll say yes.”

Jon also insisted that his dynamic with Lebo was entirely “different” from his marriage to Kate.

“[Back] then it was, like, TV and it was hard. You don’t want to tell everyone anything. You’re afraid they’ll sell it to the press. You have PTSD,” he said. “That’s happened before. But this one, I felt I was open and there was enough time that has passed that she could be my friend and then I could explain what’s going on … and I could revert back to where I need to be [as a person].”

That November, Jon and Lebo announced their engagement, as the bride-to-be wrote in a joint Instagram post that showed off her diamond ring, “Of course I said yes.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *