Categories: Top story

Tara Reid Files Police Report After Alleged Drink Drugging


Tara Reid has filed a police report after claiming she was drugged and subsequently hospitalized while in the Chicago area.

“There were a bunch of people in the lobby that were supposedly YouTubers. They had their phones out and the whole thing felt suspicious, but I didn’t know what was going on,” Reid claimed in the report she filed online with the Rosemont Police Department on Tuesday, November 25 and obtained by Us Weekly.

The actress was staying at the Doubletree Hotel outside of the city, in town for a celebrity signing over the weekend, when she said she “went to the bar and [ordered] a glass of white wine.”

Reid claimed that she was approached by a man named Sean P., who introduced himself as a “very successful influencer and YouTuber” and was with the group of content creators. She alleged the man joined her while she was at the bar and when the actress decided to go outside to have a cigarette.

 


Related: Tara Reid Recalls Dating Tom Brady Before He Was ‘So Serious’

Tara Reid is opening up about her past romance with Tom Brady. “We’d just see each other on and off,” Reid, 48, reflected in an interview with Bustle published on Thursday, December 14. “It was nothing serious, but it was fun. We’d go to beer places and have fun and dance.” She continued: “He was […]

“We went out for a smoke, exchanged numbers and came back, and there was a napkin over my drink,” she continued. “Then the last thing I remember was drinking that drink and seeing a couple sitting next to us.”

Reid stated that the “next thing” she remembers was “waking up in the hospital around eight hours later” and “not knowing” where she was or what happened.

“I completely blacked out with no recollection of anything,” she wrote in the police report. “I don’t remember leaving the hotel. I don’t remember being in the ambulance or anything.”

Reid shared that her agent found the hospital where she had been admitted and picked her up. The hospital staff allegedly said that she was “free to go.” Reid and her agent returned to the hotel to get the actress’ items and check out before flying home to Los Angeles.

When Reid arrived back in Los Angeles, she started looking into filing a police report. During the process, Reid claimed she received a text message from Sean P., who she alleged sent her videos of the incident.

“The guy Sean P, [who] I had a cigarette with texted me the videos of me the next day,” she alleged. “I thought he was trying to extort [me] saying he could stop the videos going out and he also told me I called security on him and he also confirmed that I only had one drink.

She added, “I am willing to prosecute.”


Related: Tara Reid Slams Eating Disorder Speculation: ‘I Love Food Too Much’

Tara Reid shut down speculation about her weight after her appearance on Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test. “I have no anorexia and never have,” Reid, 47, told the Los Angeles Inquisitor in an interview excerpted by Page Six on Wednesday, October 25. “And I definitely don’t have any bulimia. I’m terrified of throwing up, so […]

A source told Us on Monday, November 24, that Reid was in town for ComicCon and she was “noticed” by some YouTubers while she was at the hotel bar. According to the insider, Reid “went outside for a cigarette and left a glass of wine at the bar.” When she returned, there was allegedly a napkin over her glass. Reid claimed she “never put a napkin over her glass,” per the source.

The Sharknado actress allegedly “took a couple [of] sips and the next thing she remembered was waking up in the hospital,” continued the source, adding “she’s really freaked out by the whole thing.” TMZ was first to report.

“Tara Reid is trying to file a police report after an incident in which she believes her drink was tampered with,” Reid said in a statement to Us via her rep. “She is cooperating fully with the investigation. Tara is recovering and asks for privacy during this traumatic time. She also urges everyone to be careful, watch your drinks and never leave them unattended, as this can happen to anyone. She will not be making further comments at this stage.”

admin

Share
Published by
admin

Recent Posts

Boston Blue Recast Andrew Terraciano After Blue Bloods: Where Is He Now?

After playing Donnie Wahlberg‘s son Sean Reagan on Blue Bloods, Andrew Terraciano was recast in…

21 minutes ago

4 Movies Leaving HBO Max in December 2025 You Have to Watch Right Now

Before he directed The Batman, Matt Reeves helmed Dawn of the Planet of the Apes,…

2 hours ago

Niamh Cullen Says ‘Home Has Never Not Been Empty’ After Husband’s Death

Irish influencer Niamh Cullen is opening up about life without her late husband, Jamie Gill,…

3 hours ago

Legendary playwright Sir Tom Stoppard dies aged 88 | UK News

Playwright Sir Tom Stoppard, who won an Oscar and a Golden Globe for Shakespeare In…

3 hours ago

Latine Celebs Are Doing Away With Code-Switching

I had just sent a voice note to my friend when a curious feeling came…

4 hours ago

Football Hall of Fame Apologizes for Wrongly Announcing NFL Star’s Death

The Pro Football Hall of Fame has publicly apologized for wrongly announcing the death of…

4 hours ago